Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Journal 4: Process Paper: How you shaped and produced the "impact activity"

For my impact activity, I am going to sing my original song in front of the class using the skills and research that I've learned about songwriting and singing itself. However, before doing so, I need to practice my song a whole lot to make it sound at least close to perfect. I'd need to review all my lyrics and make sure that it makes sense and that it shoots out a meaning to the audience. That way, it'll show that I've went beyond my skills and that I clearly understand the techniques that I didn't know before. I want to be able to be a motivation to others and teach them through my song that no matter how difficult the task is, if you push past the obstacles that go with it, I promise you that you'll be rewarded in the end. I want to be able to prove to the audience that I've worked hard and that I didn't put pieces of junk together.

The process of coming up with this impact activity wasn't really difficult. At first, I was thinking of just making a video of me singing, but I thought to myself that it would have much meaning to it if I did. So in that case, I decided to sing it in front of the class because I want to be able to see the reactions and emotions.

1 comment:

  1. Wooo-hooo Shorty :)
    Can wait for the performance!!!
    bravo!
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete