Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blog Revision

The changes I've made to my blog for this school year was a header that basically emphasizes the theme of my blog, which is Creating My Own Piece Of Mind. I used the skills I've developed from last year by making a graphic that portrayed the meaning of my header. So basically, I added pictures of things that explain what the whole Menemac program is about and pictures that I love to do, such as playing the guitar. All those relate in a way that creates my own piece of mind because I'm me; I'm my own person and only I can create myself. Aside from that, I organized my blog by archiving all the work I've done last year, such as the OR card, Brainy Pix, Querencia, etc. Aside from that, I got my all work from freshman year and sophomore year in different sections. That way, anybody who wants to look at my blog will be able to find things much easier.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job at organizing your blog archive into 2 sections to make it easier to view your work from Freshman and Sophomore year. I love how you created your header as a mix of all the things that interest you. It portrays your theme saying, "creating my own piece of mind". I like how you show pieces of all your interest such as photography, expressing yourself through music and how you mentioned, playing guitar. Through your header, it shows your effort by how you made it look really nice and original based on your perspective in using your imagination to design it to look and match your satisfaction. I think your header describes you great & it definitely fits into your blog theme well! :)

    ReplyDelete