Monday, May 21, 2012

Parent Portfolio Conference

Portfolio Link:

GLO PORTFOLIO

http://www.wix.com/melisponce/mellax3

Q: What did you learn about your child's achievements and experiences in MeneMAC this past year?
A: Well, first of all, I've learned how much she's grown into a young lady and how she's matured and this includes the work she does. I feel that that she really does exemplify the General Learner Outcomes, by the looks of it. Comparing to her portfolio last year, I can tell that she's improved a lot. What I did like, though was her essays. I remember when she used to write those baby essays, but now, she's writing at a college level. It amazes me so much. She really makes us proud. Her blog, in my opinion, is very creative. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Love, mom

(Macrina Ponce)

No comments:

Post a Comment